AmigaActive (1039/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:13 May 2000 at 21:26:17
Subject:Re: WooooHoooo! But... ;)

Kevin Twyman said,

>> CacheCDFS can read dual format CDs, multisession CDs, multi-volume
>> CDs and was the only Amiga CDFS to read Joliet CDs for quite some
>> time.

> What would you say is /the/ CDFS for the Amiga at the moment, Neil?

I use CacheCDFS on all eight of my drives :)

I've got AmiCDFS and AsimCDFS mountfiles but I can't remember when I
last used them.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

WinErr 00C: Memory hog error - More Ram needed. More! More! More!

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: